PT9 Prostate Reviews
Does PT9 Premium Prostate Work?
Prostate Product Reviews
PT9 Prostate Reviews
PT9 Prostate Reviews likes this prostate supplement. With its powerful combination of beta-Sitosterol and Saw Palmetto you can be assured that PT9 Premium Prostate Formula will give your prostate symptoms the rapid relief you are looking for.
There are 4 key ingredients that PT9 Prostate Reviews finds that make a prostate supplement succesful in helping men with thair prostate problems. These additional 4 key ingredients have been studied and are clinically shown to maintain a healthy prostate. Zinc, Selenium, Pygeum africanum and Pumpkin seed extract. Through numerous clinical studies each one of these ingredients more then held their own in improving prostate health. That along with 600 mg is Beta-Sitosterol makes PT9 one of the top five prostate supplements on the market.
PT9 Prostate Reviews finds that what makes PT9 Premium Prostate Health Formula so unique is its ability to increase testosterone levels in men over 40. It’s been clinically proven that men who suffer from prostate problem also suffers from declining testosterone and a dwindling libido.
PT9 Prostate Reviews researched the ingredients in PT9 and found that they contain properties that help a man maintain healthy testosterone levels for a more vibrant libido, increased muscle mass with exercise and a vigorous love life. PT9′s special blend of Vitamin D and Boron (Testosterone Advantage) have been shown in clinical studies to help raise a man’s testosterone levels.
In a few weeks you can be taking less bathroom trips in the middle of the night and getting rid of that constant feeling like you have to go so you can start enjoying a better quality of life.
The bottom line is why use 4 or 5 different supplements to increase prostate health and raise your testosterone levels. PT9 does it all in one bottle that’s loaded with all the powerful ingredients you need to go both and you only have to take 2 small capsules a day. So PT9 Prostate Reviews answers the main question that men have.
Does PT9 work?
Take a look at this formula and see if it makes since.
Time + Patience + Consistency + Body Physiology = Results
- Time – How long does it take to start seeing results
- Patience – Some Supplements take longer to work then others
- Consistency – Do you stay on a schedule religiously
- Body Physiology – This is the biggest part of the formula. Every single man is different. If you are eating fatty foods, smoking 2 packs of cigarettes a day, sleeping 4 hours a night, and are 150 lbs over weight, then time, patience and consistency are going to be affected. Of course genetics do play some part in this equation. However, if you take care of your self, eat right, get good sleep, don’t smoke, etc, you will probably get different results.
PT9 Prostate Reviews Reviews realizes you might not want to hear this, but the fact is every man experiencing prostate problems is different. If you want results consider the following information.
Two things are absolutely certain.
1. Not taking a product like PT9 or any other prostate supplement is guaranteed not to work,
2. Continued use of PT9 or any other prostate supplement will at some point enable you to start enjoying good prostate health.
PT9 Prostate Reviews Online Promotion
BUY 3 BOTTLES OF PT 9 PREMIUM PROSTATE
GET 3 Free Bottles of Heart Factor Plus
You will receive a 3 month supply of PT9 and a 3 month
supply of Heart Factors Plus for just $179.85 + $8.95 S&H
Or Order One Bottle To Try
PT9 Prostate Reviews Manufacturer
Unimed International, Inc.
105 Newfield Ave. Suite F
Edison, NJ 08837
PT9 Prostate Reviews ingredients
- Zinc - A Mineral essential to testosterone production and healthy sperm count. A study conducted at the Cook County hospital concludes that a daily intake of zinc “improved or completely eradicated symptoms of chronic prostatis and BPH.” Further studies from around the world suggest a link between inadequate zinc levels and loss of sex drive, weakness, impotence, infertility, and osteoporosis.
- Selenium – Selenium is known for its powerful anti-oxidizing properties that can rid the body of toxins that lead to severe cell damage. According to research from the The University of Arizona, men who consume selenium regularly have 63% less risk of developing prostate cancer. A Harvard study lead by Dr. Edward Giovannucci, suggests that low levels of selenium may double the risk of serious prostate issues.
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract - A small palm plant also known as Serenoa repens. The extract has been used for hundreds of years to nourish the body and treat illness. Clinical studies indicate that saw palmetto reduces urinary symptoms by 37% and delivers similar results as prescription drugs (39%). Research has also proven saw palmetto’s effectiveness in increasing the body’s level of healthy testosterone while counteracting the growth of DHT (malformed testosterone).
- Pygeum Bark Extract - An evergreen tree that grows in Sub-Saharan Africa. A report from the Natural Standard Research Collaboration states: “Pygeum (P. africanum bark extract) has been observed to moderately improve urinary symptoms associated with enlargement of the prostate gland or prostate inflammation. Numerous human studies report that pygeum significantly reduces urinary hesitancy, urinary frequency, the number of times patients need to wake up at night to urinate, and pain with urination in men who experience mild-to-moderate symptoms.”
- Phytosterol Complex (a.k.a. beta-sitosterol) - A group of steroid alcohols that naturally occur in plants. Numerous double blind studies suggest phytosterol’s effectiveness with reducing BPH symptoms. Beta-sitosterol works by stabilizing the body’s level of testosterone and blocking the formation of dihydrotestosterone (a.k.a DHT), a mutated form of testosterone. A review by the American Medical Association (based on 31 years worth of studies), highlighted the findings of 18 different international trials involving 2,939 participants. Findings suggest that beta sitosterol and saw palmetto extracts “improves urologic symptoms and flow measures.” Moreover, beta-sitosterol is also known for its abilities in reducing cholesterol levels and lowering the risk of heart disease.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract – Is very healthful due to its richness in polyunsaturated fatty acids and has been shown to be effective in supporting urinary function.
- Lycopene - Is a natural pigment that is produced by plants and microorganisms. Laboratory experiments with lycopene confirm that it acts as an antioxidant and affects the way cells grow and communicate with each other.,
- Boron – A chemical element found in plant soil. Research from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey suggests that Boron is highly effective in reducing the risk of prostate cancer. Findings from the study indicate: “After comparing the diets of nearly 8,000 men, they found that the risk of prostate cancer for men consuming an average of 1.8 milligrams of boron was less than one-third the risk for men consuming half that amount.
PT9 Prostate Reviews Results
- better libido
- muscle mass
- more vigorous love life
PT9 contains That’s right, more testosterone for a healthier love life. And you should see results within 60 days, definitely before your first order is out.
PT9 Prostate Reviews Heart Factor Plus FREE Bonus
Heart Factors Plus has been designed to support a healthy heart, cardiovascular function and helps support healthy blood pressure levels. It contains an amino acid called Arginine which boosts the body’s production of Nitric Oxide. As this happens, it can have a dramatic and positive effect on your cardiovascular health. Heart Factors Plus also contains many heart-healthy antioxidants such as green tea extract, grape seed extract, chaste tree berry, and vitamin B6-all essential nutrients for the body.
PT9 Prostate Reviews Product Label
PT9 Prostate Reviews Serving Size
60 capsules per bottle (1 month supply) Take 2 capsules daily
PT9 Prostate Reviews Guarantee
90-Day Money-Back GUARANTEE
PT9 is backed by an iron-clad 90-day
money back guarantee. If you don’t see
results, send them back for a refund!**
PT9 Prostate Reviews Warnings
Please consult a physician regarding a PSA exam before taking any testosterone boosting supplement.